Saturday, July 10, 2010

A first



Buggito rolled over by herself today!, Poor Daddy has been practicing with her so hard the past few days and hes the one that missed it. What does this mean, more supervision for Buggito now that she is semi-mobile. Another plus for mobility, her neck and head control is getting better each day, I'm sure by the end of the month she will be holding her head upright on her own. She is already holding it up and looking from side to side for 5-10 minutes at a time.

I bought Chris a yoga ball for his back exercises and I have discovered that Buggito loves to be bounced in my arms while I'm sitting on it, it has been a blessing when she has been fussy to fall asleep in this heat. Other than that I'm still dreading her first set of shots coming up on the 16th.

No comments: